Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Correctly use the 6D Slider.
- Properly perform a variety of 6D exercises.
- Progress and regress exercises for all fitness levels.
- Apply foundational movement methodology with the 6D Slider to better adjust resistance and stability for all exercises.
- Integrate advance 6D coaching and cueing techniques.
- Lead pre-programmed and circuit-based training workouts
To take this 6-Directions professional education course, you need to have the basic knowledge about anatomy and physiology.
The 6-Directions Coach Training Course is physical demanding, and therefore demands a good level strength and endurance.
Upon completion of the 6D SLIDING Coach course, you will be a 6-Directions qualified global trainer. You will receive a certificate of your 6D Qualification.
Course registration fees are non-refundable. Should 6-Directions cancel the course, for any reason, registrants will receive a complete refund.
Requests to change registration from one course to another must be made to 6-Directions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 businessdays before the course date.
Requests made less than 14 businessdays before the course dates are subject to a €68 (500 DKK) rescheduling fee.
Registrants may transfer their course registration to someone else for a €32 (237 DKK) fee.
All Registrants must successfully complete the course in order to receive a course Qualification. Any registrant missing 90 minutes or more of the course will be ineligible to receive a Qualification. No refunds or credits, whether partial or whole, will be provided to any such registrant.