Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Correctly use the 6D Slider.
- Properly perform a variety of 6D exercises.
- Progress and regress exercises for all fitness levels.
- Apply foundational movement methodology with the 6D Slider to better adjust resistance and stability for all exercises.
- Integrate advance 6D coaching and cueing techniques.
- Lead pre-programmed and circuit-based training workouts
To take this 6-Directions professional education course, you need to have the basic knowledge about anatomy and physiology.
The 6-Directions Coach Training Course is physical demanding, and therefore demands a good level strength and endurance.
Upon completion of the 6D SLIDING Coach course, you will be a 6-Directions qualified global trainer. You will receive a certificate of your 6D Qualification.