UPON COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Apply your 6D SLIDING coaching knowledge to deliver quality group training workouts, in small to large group settings.
- Manage the complexity of coaching multiple people, while creating a fun and personalized training experience for all fitness levels.
- Lead and build “drop-in” style slide training workouts.
- Encourage proper positioning and address common faults through cueing
- Deliver individualized training experiences within group contexts.
- Address mobility/strength/motor control limitations quickly – for both large and small groups.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of each workout through our 6D programming lenses.
- Create a blueprint to successfully deliver great group experiences to each and every client.
The 6D SLIDING Group Coach course is farther along the 6-directions education journey, and prior knowledge of the 6D methodology, anatomy and physiology are assumed. We strongly recommended having taken the 6D SLIDING Coach course prior to attending this course.
The course is physically demanding, and therefore demands a good level strength and endurance.
Upon completion of a 6D SLIDING Group Coach course, you will be a 6-Directions qualified group trainer. You will receive a certificate of your 6D qualification.
You will receive the 6D SLIDING Group Coach Training Manual on the day of the course.
If you are a fitness facility, learn how to further integrate courses to create or improve your small group or group training experience, drive revenue, and retain members. Please contact us at email@example.com